Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!  Some of you may have followed me at Leslie-Writes.blogspot.com.  If so, Welcome to Leslie's Musings!  As I developed more posts, I realized I was musing as much as I was writing.  So I decided to change the name of my blog.  I'm glad you're still here!

Newcomers - Welcome!  I hope you find my posts funny, inspirational, thought-provoking and insightful.  Please leave comments and feedback.  Maybe we can get some good discussions going!

I'm not sure I can tell you what to expect from this blog.  My goal is to keep it light and positive.  I won't dwell on negative things.  I will strive not to complain - at least not too much!  ;)  Hopefully I'll pass on some good information!

Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to "hear" what you have to say. And whining is always allowed in doses, right?

    ReplyDelete